This website is hosted for the public by the FoSF ( Friends of Sherwood Forest )
1. All communications with the FoSF shall be regarded as public and may be published.
1a. While all communications with the FoSF are regarded as Open, personal details as required for registration purposes are regarded as Confidential. We will not sell mailing lists or membership details to third parties, information given to the FoSF is for administration purposes only and no other.
2. No person shall send any communication that is offensive or in any other manner illegal.
2a Email and Guestbook facilities are provided for genuine site visitors and not for the pedalling of commercial products or filth. Offensive or spurious communications will be forwarded to the Police for action >> you have been warned.
3. Should the FoSF or any of it's Governors receive an offensive communication the sender can expect to be prosecuted and punished by the Courts.
4. No attempt should be made to hotlink to this site, offenders will be dealt with as considered appropriate.
5. No person or persons should attempt to interfere with the website or it's communications.
6. This website and it's content is provided by one of the Governors free of charge, if you have any problems please bear in mind we are all volunteers and work for the Charity without pay, if you have a problem please contact us in the first instance and we will do all we can to resolve the matter.
7. All information given on this site is as far as humanly possible correct, however if we are in error please do contact us with the details in the first instance and again we will do all we can to resolve the matter.
8. This section can by no means be considered comprehensive and visitors to this site should accept the rule of English Law as a condition of use.